Friday, February 10, 2012
A Fantastic Friday Foto Challenge
I stumbled across this picture last weekend during our road trip to Minnesota. My husband instantly fell in love with the dark barn as the climax of his last novel takes place in such a place as this. It is inspiring today's fun and maybe even more Friday writing challenges to come!
Here are the details:
1. Write a paragraph with describing the barn or an event taking place in the barn. Remember this is 1 paragraph.
2. There is a 200 word limit to your paragraph. If you go over you are out!
3. All entries should be posted in the comment section of this blog. Do not email them to me.
4. All entries most be received by noon on Monday.
5. We will post our finalists on Wednesday for everyone to vote and announce the winners on Friday.
6. The contestants need to be followers of this blog. So if someone wants to enter they just need to follow.
7. Spreading the word everywhere about the contest is okay, but please don't use social sights to promote people voting.
8. The winner will receive a $25 Barnes and Noble gift card!
Have fun! Spread the word! See you next week!