Monday, September 17, 2012

Writers to Follow

Happy Monday Everyone!

Thomas and I are building a new page for our blog.  It is about fellow writer's blogs that people should follow.  While we have compiled a list for the writers and bloggers that we have interacted with over the years we would like your input as well.  If you know one that we should follow leave the address and name of it in the comment section of this blog or send it to me via twitter in my direct messages @deanhockeymom

We will hopefully  have everyone posted during this coming week!  In the meantime have a great week!

-Veronica

1 comment:

  1. Well, of course I think you should suggest the brilliant and whimsical blog of one Antonia Murphy, a transplanted American who sailed to New Zealand and is now writing books and raising kids! But that's just my (entirely unbiased!) opinion: http://www.antoniamurphy.com

    ReplyDelete